Municipal, Land Use And Development Law
Land development and real estate is a major engine of the Ontario economy, and those in the field know how much value is added by a lawyer with real experience in the process. Capannelli Law has been handling municipal, land use, land development and real estate, and disputes relating thereto
, for over twenty years. We've been there, through the boom and lean years, and have learned a thing or two along the way.
Acting on behalf of home owners, small entrepreneurs, construction companies
, and land and real estate developers
alike, Capannelli Law is recognized for enhancing client interests, and providing quality service in the areas of -
- Building Code violations
- Condominium development approvals
- Conservation Authority permits and approvals
- Infrastructure Cost Sharing Agreements
- Land Use agreements
- Municipal permits and approvals
- Advocacy before municipal councils, committees of adjustment, and the OMB, litigation before the courts
- Rezoning, land severance and minor variance applications
Expropriation can be devastating, especially if you may lose your business or home in the process. Whether you are a landowner, business, or tenant, we can help. We will work hard to protect your interest and provide quality service in or with -
- Contesting the decision of expropriation
- Negotiation of a voluntary property sale for a fair price
- Claiming compensation for damages or losses suffered from the full or partial taking of your land, or resulting from a nearby construction project or expropriation undertaken by an expropriating authority
- Settling land valuation and business losses
- Pursuing settlement negotiations before BON, arbitrating before the OMB; and arguing appeals before the courts
Contact us to get trusted and experienced counsel working for you.
We would be pleased to meet with you in our Toronto office, or at a mutually convenient location in the GTA. For clients outside Toronto, video conferencing is available upon request.